This course is designed to introduce candidates who are actively involved in the control of working at height equipment to the requirements of the appropriate regulations.
Comprising a mixture of theory and practical work; candidates will be assessed during the course and will complete a written test.
- Legislation and Regulations
- Equipment and Systems Identification
- Inspection Regimes and Requirements
- Equipment Inspection
- Certification Requirements
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please click the button below.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.