This one-day course will provide delegates with an understanding of the roles, responsibilities and requirements for a safe and systematic approach to working at height operations.
A mixture of theory and practical work the course is aimed at Managers, Safety Representatives and Supervisors with responsibility for work at height operations and considers the legislative framework for managing work at height safely and the process of personnel training and equipment selection.
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Arrest
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Equipment Inspection
- Organisation and Planning
- Rescue and Emergency Planning
- Written Test (multiple choice)
- WAH Practical Exercises
• Method Statements
• Risk Assessments
• Rescue Planning
- Rescue Scenario Management
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.