This one day course introduces the principles and equipment involved in rescue at height, the application and operation of various rescue systems and, through a combination of classroom and practical work, the process of a safe and systematic approach to rescue at height operations.
The course is aimed at personnel with responsibility for work at and rescue at height operations as well as equipment users.
- Organisation and Planning
- Casualty Handling
- Rescue Systems and Equipment
- Completing the Rescue
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
- Practical Assessment
- Written Test (multiple choice)
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.