The manual handling assessor course has been designed to provide delegates with an awareness of the manual handling operations regulations and to also provide knowledge and understanding of how to manage manual handling operations safely and reduce the risk of injury to personnel from manual handling operations.
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Key Legal Concepts
- HSE Guidance and Practical Demonstrations
- Kinetic Handling Techniques
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Injuries and how to minimise occurrence
- Managing Manual Handling Operations
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.