This one day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the LOLER regulations and requirements to allow them to develop appropriate Risk Assessments and Lifting Plans for a given task.
- Health and Welfare Information
- Legislation and Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of Lifting Equipment
- Lifting Equipment Strength and Stability
- Categories of Lifting Operations
- Written Procedures
- Risk Assessment Guidance Documents
- Lifting of Personnel
- Organising Lifting Operations
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.