This two-hour course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height in harnesses. Additional training elements (e.g. working with ladders), can be included according to client requirements. The course is aimed at all personnel who work at height using harnesses.
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Arrest
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Equipment Inspection
- Organisation and Planning
- Rescue and Emergency Planning
- Written Test (multiple choice)
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.