This half day course provides personnel with a thorough understanding of the potential hazards and management controls required to eliminate injury and damage from dropped objects.
The course combines classroom-based and practical learning, although the emphasis is on practical hazard identification using a purpose build hazard area scenario.
- Understanding dropped objects
- Controlling and managing risk
- Roles and responsibilities
- Awareness and prevention
- Practical risk identification
- Written Assessment
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.