To provide Drivers with the instruction required by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and JAUPT in order to obtain their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Driver CPC training is a requirement for most LGV drivers under the new Driver CPC Regulations. Drivers are required to undertake 35 hours of continued professional development training every 5 years in order to maintain their ability to drive professionally.
The D CPC course covers a diverse range of transport, legal, business and safety related topics in order to provide professional development for drivers.
- Driver CPC
- Behaviour in an Incident or Accident including Accident Reports and Legal Requirements
- First Aid including Purpose of First Aid, Incident Management, Dealing with Casualties of various types and CPR
- Reaction in the Event of a Fire, including Types and Uses of Fire Extinguishers
- Suggestions for Improvements
- Revision and Test Questions
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
Certificates are awarded after successful completion of the course but there is no requirement to pass an examination for this module.