To provide Drivers with the instruction required by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and JAUPT in order to obtain their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Driver CPC training is a requirements for most LGV drivers under the new Driver CPC Regulations. Drivers are required to undertake 35 hours of continued professional development training every 5 years in order to maintain their ability to drive professionally.
- The D CPC course covers a diverse range of transport, legal, business and safety related topics in order to provide professional development for drivers.
- Driver CPC
- Principles of Load Safety
- Laws on Restraining
- Methods of Restraining
- Restraining Different Load Types
- Restraining Dangerous Goods
- British Standards Markings
- Suggestions for Improvements
- Revision and Test Questions
The candidate must:
- attend the entire course
Certificates are awarded after successful completion of the course but there is no requirement to pass an examination for this module.