The Dangerous Goods Awareness course has been designed to provide awareness of the regulations governing the transport of dangerous goods. This course will cover basic theory and practical aspects of the transport of dangerous goods.
By the end of the workshop you should be aware of:
- The applicable dangerous goods regulations
- The dangerous goods classification system
- How dangerous goods are:
- Operational issues regarding dangerous goods
- Your responsibilities
- Where to find information if you have any problems
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Dangerous Goods Responsibilities
- The Dangerous Goods Classification System
- Preparing a Dangerous Goods Shipment
- Packing, Marking, Labelling and Documentation
- Operational Requirements
- General Operational Requirements
- Air Operational Requirements
- Road Operational Requirements
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please click the button below.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which re-certification must take place.