This one day course provides personnel with a thorough understanding of the potential hazards and management controls required to carry out work in confined spaces safely.
- Health and Welfare Information
- Legislation and Regulations
- Confined Space Hazards
- Gases and Gas Monitoring
- Safe Systems of Work
- Emergency Planning and Rescue
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
- Written Test (multiple choice)
The candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.