To compliment our Engineering and Construction capabilities, AquaTerra provides a full Project Management service, providing our clients the benefits of a comprehensive turnkey package, which is effectively managed at all stages and processes of the project life cycle.
Drawn from a wide range of disciplines and industry backgrounds, AquaTerra's project teams have the knowledge and technical skills to deliver critical path project activities which meet and exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Project Initiation, Planning, Execution and Project Monitoring
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Cost Control and Budget Management
- Engineering and Implementation Contractor Management
- Site Surveys - Design, Fabrication and Implementation
- Fabrication Quality Management
- Procurement Management
- Resource Management
- Implementation Management
- Closeout Management
Major contributors to increased project costs and failure to hit budget are spiralling non-productive time and overruns. Using lean project management techniques, to deliver value with less waste and reduced time, we actively promote high levels of pre-planning and effective communication to ensure all stakeholders understand and are fully engaged with the project objectives and deliverables.
- Rigging and Lifting
- Steelwork Erection
- Coded Welding
- Burning / Grinding
- Piece Small Dismantling
- Flange Facing
- Heavy Lift Preparation
- Hot and Cold Cutting, Water Cutting
- Bolt Tensioning
- Fabric Maintenance
- LEEA Lifting Equipment Inspection