AquaTerra is a leading industry specialist for difficult access operations and potentially hazardous environments.
Owned and run by a committed team of managers with a wealth of experience in site operations, resource management and specialist training, our management and technical support teams are highly-skilled, competent professionals with the knowledge and technical expertise to deliver cost-effective solutions for our clients.
Fundamental to a successful business strategy is a clearly defined and well communicated vision. AquaTerra's vision is to be recognised as a clear industry leader, through operational excellence, customer satisfaction and superior financial performance. We shall provide a safe, innovative and quality service, founded on the principles of internationally recognised standards, leadership and commitment to investment in continuous improvement and personal development.
Deliver profitable solutions for customers and create shareholder value through:
- Personal development and investment in people
- State of the art equipment
- Technology driven management systems/controls
- Decisions which are risk astute, not risk averse
- Recognising and embracing worthwhile opportunities
- Innovation and creative thinking
- Understanding, respecting and inspiring interested parties
Core to AquaTerra's working beliefs and behaviours are:
- People: education, development & investment
- Integrity & honesty
- Solutions driven
- Ownership & accountability
- Corporate responsibility
- Leadership at all levels
- No re-work - right first time
Our service offering focusses on three sectors: